ORAL-VIEW® SALIVA MULTI-DRUG OF ABUSE TEST (Oral Fluids Test)
The Oral-View® Saliva Multi-Drug of Abuse Test is a rapid lateral flow test designed to simultaneously detect up to 8 drugs of abuse in human saliva. Oral fluid testing is a recent development in drug testing, combining rapid detection with high clinical accuracy and tamper-resistant results. The Oral-View® Saliva Multi-Drug of Abuse Test provides qualitative screening results. It is recommended that a more specific alternate chemical method (i.e. LC/MS) be used to obtain a confirmed analytical result.
- This product is available for export. Now CE Marked for sale in Europe.
- In the United States this product is for Forensic Use Only. This product is NOT for At Home or Over-the-Counter Sale. This product is NOT for use in any medical diagnosis or treatment in the United States.
- Please read the following letter which you will receive upon placing an order for our Saliva DOA Tests. DISTRIBUTION LETTER JUNE 2011
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- This two-step test has a built in collector – no need for a separate collector or extra steps for viewing test results. This easy to use test helps you monitor if you have collected a sufficient donor sample to run the test.
- Minimal sample required – minimize the length of time required to collect a saliva specimen from your donor.